Laticrete Latasil 10.3 oz Sealant Cartridge
The Laticrete Latasil Sealant is a high performance silicone sealer designed for interior or exterior use in corners, swimming pool, changes in plane and expansion joints in applications of stone, thin brick or manufactured stone masonry veneers. Ideal for wet area applications.
- Exterior and interior use
- Swimming pools and other wet applications
- Joints for ceramic tile and stone applications
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications
- Conforms to the following properties under ASTM C–920: Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, Use I, Use M, Use G.
- Conforms to ASTM C-794 Adhesion Properties.
- Equipped with fungicides to resist mold & mildew growth.
- Resistant to pool chemicals.
- Matches top 19 LATICRETE grout colors and clear.
- Easy to smooth and tool.
- Excellent for masonry construction.
- Excellent movement capacity—25% extension & compression.
- Can be used where ceramic tile abuts glass and window framing.
- Compliments LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive system (see datasheet section 10. FILING SYSTEMS).
- Available in all 40 Colors and Clear.