LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for the spot bonding method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C).
Features & Benefits
- Fast Permanent Bond—45 minutes to 1 hour set time
- Easy to Use—1:1 mixing ratio by volume
- Non-Staining—ideal for white and light colored marbles, other stones and tiles
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time
- Safe—no solvents
- Non-Sag—when applied up to 1" (25 mm) thick
- Rapid version is available; 5–8 minute set up
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a classification of R2T
Full Unit—2.6 gal (10 L) All components (A&B) packed in one carton
-1.3 gal (5 L) Part A pail
-1.3 gal (5 L) Part B pail,
Mini Unit— 1 QT (1 L) 2 units (A&B) packed in one carton.
-mini jars of Part A, 0.5 QT (0.5 L)
-mini jars of Part B, 0.5 QT (0.5 L)
Cartridge Packs—2.3 gal (9 L) For use in LATAPOXY 310 Cordless Mixer:
- (1) x 20oz cartridge pack of Part A and Part B
- (15) x 20oz (600 mL) cartridge packs of Part A and Part B/Carton.